Buy with confidence
If you’re interested in purchasing a used firearm, the Morr team is happy to help you find the perfect make, model, and design to fit your needs and budget. We understand that buying a used firearm may come with some hesitation or questions about our used selection.
You may be wondering if the used firearm is safe. Is it a reliable option and worth my investment? What happens if the firearm doesn’t work?
We want every one of our customers to feel confident in their purchase and educated on what happens before the used firearm reaches their hands. Because of this, we offer the following guarantees to help ease your worries and ensure you are making the right decision.
THE MORR DIFFERENCE
A Comprehensive Inspection
Try Before You Buy
We are proud to offer our customers the option to try any used gun before purchasing it. Our Try Before You Buy Program allows you to feel comfortable operating the firearm before committing to it while reassuring you that it functions well.
14-Day Money Back Guarantee
Nothing says we’re confident you’ll love the used firearm you purchase quite like a 14-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are concerned about the safety or quality of the firearm you purchased, bring it back within 14 days and we’re happy to address your concerns.
*If the firearm has been altered, we will not honor this guarantee.
Why Buy A Used Firearm
We understand that buying a used firearm may come with some hesitation or questions about each used gun in our selection. You may have concerns including:
- Is the used firearm I’m purchasing safe?
- Is it a reliable option and worth my money?
- What happens if I change my mind or the firearm doesn’t work?
That’s why we started our certified pre-owned 12-point inspection.
Certified Pre-Owned Firearms
Our Comprehensive 12-Point Inspection
During our inspection, we review the make, model, and caliber of your firearm in addition to the overall condition, authenticity, and mechanical status. The 12-point inspection includes:
- Excessive Use – We examine the firearm for excessive use, stress cracks, dirt and more.
- General Wear and Tear – We examine the mechanics of the firearm for general wear and tear, and worn-down parts, as these are generally an indication that internal damage may be present.
- Rust and Corrosion – We examine the entire firearm for any signs of rust and corrosion.
- The Muzzle – We examine the muzzle of the firearm to assure it can be properly fired.
- The Barrel – We break down each firearm and examine the barrel to look for damage.
- Safe Handling – We inspect every firearm for signs of misuse or indications that the firearm may not be safe to operate.
- Mechanical Operation – We examine the action, trigger, firing pin, and any other mechanical parts of the firearm.
- Hardware – We examine the hardware on your firearm to assure everything is properly attached and useable.
- Accessories – Any accessories, including optics, sights, holsters, grips, and magazines that come with the firearm are also inspected thoroughly.
- Accuracy – We test sights and other components of the firearm for accuracy and safe use.
- Clean and Lube – Our team cleans and lubricates all certified pre-owned firearms to provide you with the best condition possible.
- Test Fire – Each firearm is fired on the range to test for operations, performance, and accuracy