The Guided Experience
Welcome to the Morr Range Guided Experience:
A new shooter’s overview of personal safety, including safe handling and operation, and steps to taking a great shot.
Our Guided Experience teaches shooters of all skill levels the basic safety knowledge needed to participate in shooting. If you’re new to shooting sports or are visiting Morr for the first time, we strongly recommend participating in this interactive training session. You will safely build confidence and competence while having a great time.
The Guided Experience is a 20-minute instructional overview and Q+A session on and off the range. If additional time or instruction is required, we’re happy to extend the Guided Experience for an additional cost. For an even more personalized experience, we also offer private instruction with a certified instructor.
The Guided ExperienceA Personalized Introduction to Firearms
- Personalized Instruction With a Certified Guide
- Lane Rental
- Firearm Rental
- 100 Rounds of Handgun Ammunition
- Eye & Ear Protection (2 Sets)
- 2 Targets
Meet Your Guide
Go to the Range
Take Your First Shots
When you feel comfortable handling your firearm and understand the principles of safe handling, your guide will cover grip, stance, aim, breath control, trigger control, and follow through – all of the steps to taking a great shot. Once you’re ready to begin the target will be waiting for you and our Range Safety Officers will be there to answer any additional questions.
- Must be 10 years of age or older
- Should not be pregnant
- Appropriate attire suggested (please avoid open-toed shoes, and low-cut shirts)
- A waiver must be completed prior to participating for all individuals in your Guided Experience session
- Up to 3 people can share a lane. If you have more than 3, please call ahead.